Tucked away in a small cul-de-sac of this executive estate is a quality home that mixes modern living, beautiful style and good design.
This Broadwood property provides a host of beautiful and practical features which includes multiple living and al fresco areas, offering spaces that are as flexible as your family dynamic.
Double doors lead to a spacious foyer with enormous theatre/2nd lounge room to the left. This opens to a well-appointed kitchen; huge free-flowing dining and lounge area with floor to ceiling glass overlooking timber decking and a north facing pool - complete with shade sail and established reticulated gardens.
To the right is a spacious walk-in robe or fifth bedroom, spacious master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and second walk-in wardrobe.
The childrens' wing features three large bedrooms, all with built in robes, large windows and quality window treatments. A full bathroom and separate toilet service this area of the house. A highlight of the property is the massive 12m x 5m metre (60m2) pitched patio with remote controlled ceiling fans, wired for both sound and mood lighting.
Additional features of this stunning property include:
- North/South facing on large, low maintenance block
- 6m x 5m powered shed fitted with custom shelving
- Option of a fifth bedroom/nursery
- High ceilings and large floor to ceiling windows throughout
- Luxaflex blinds and custom curtains throughout
- Main bedroom with bespoke louvred doors, double wardrobe with shelving and pool view
- Modern ensuite with double shower and separate toilet
- Large kitchen benchtops overlooking pool and main living area
- Two private alfresco areas under main roof with ceiling fans and wired for speakers
- Glass enclosed, below ground salt water pool
- Established, low maintenance gardens with automatic reticulation
- Loads of storage including walk in large pantry, two large linen cupboards
- Large laundry with long benches and lots of storage space
- Secluded street appeal with unique timber screening
- Seamless integration between indoor and outdoor living area
- Twin ducted zoned evaporative air conditioning units
- Double carport with sensor lighting
- A beautiful design, a flexible floorplan and quality construction
ONCE IN A BLUE MOON...you will find the right home in the right location at the right price! And when you do you need to act because they don't come up that often.
To view this fabulous home call Marianne Hodges on 0419 833 596.