199 Lane Street, Wyworrie House, Boulder
WYWORRIE HOUSE – HOME AWAY FROM HOME
A rare opportunity to purchase this pristine, fully operational Guest House/Bed & Breakfast or a massive home that can accommodate several families that wish to live together.
This healthy business premises has many opportunities to suit a range of interested buyers:
1. Own and Operate your Own Bed & Breakfast
2. Company Employee or Contractor’s Accommodation – no more accommodation headaches!
3. Appoint a Manager and Buy an Investment.
4. Keep all your family close and live in a hassle free environment.
Currently there are 16 furnished rooms occupied by both permanent and short term residents. Bedrooms feature a variety of queen, double and king single bed configurations, have flat screen televisions and are all air conditioned. Two of the bedrooms feature their own ensuite bathroom.
In addition a spacious, self-contained Manager’s quarters, complete with kitchen, lounge/dining, bedroom & ensuite and office, together with its own outdoor entertaining area and separate parking, is an appealing attraction for a prospective buyer looking to live on the premises or appoint a manager or just have Grandma & Grandad live you in peace
The building consists of two independent buildings both featuring their own kitchen and living area. There are also two independent laundries, one laundry is coin operated which generates extra income for the Guest House. Outside entertaining areas and well established, leafy gardens allow residents the luxury of enjoying our mild Goldfields climate.
• Land area is a total of 1072sqm made up of the building area being 670sqm of land and the separate asphalt sealed parking area 400sqm.
• One coin operated laundry also forms part of the sale
• Off street parking is an added feature of this property with 15 available parking bays.
• This exclusive and rare property is to be sold on a “walk-in, walk-out” basis.
Contact Robyn McIntosh on email@example.com or 0418 945 907 for further information or to view this outstanding, rare property.
History and accommodation enquiries are available on the Wyworrie Guest House website – www.wyworrie.com.au